Florida Dreamin'

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Tomorrow afternoon we are off to the Tampa area! 

I have been looking forward to this trip since we booked the flights back in May. We will get to see a lot of my moms family and soak up some much needed sunshine/beach time.

It is Brynn's first flight, but I know she will do great. Her being only 10 weeks will make it that much easier. Especially since I will be holding her and she is happy go lucky anytime a person holds her. I have taken lots of advice to feed her taking off and landing to help with her ears. She isn't too much into her toys yet, but loves to look /feel them. So, I've decided I'm bringing some along in her diaper bag. I'll be wrapping her on in my Solly baby wrap and there we go! We will both be much happier that way.

Now, packing for 2 for 11 days in a suit case and carry-on is quite interesting. We started off with our 2 5 day trips and I thought packing was hard then. I know this is all just preparing me to pack in 2 suitcases come end of October for 7 months. You definitely learn what you need want and don't as the trips go on.

Next up I'll more than likely be blogging from Florida with some gorgeous pictures I am sure. I'll leave you with some Brynn cuteness to end your day. :)

Brynn is so excited for our trip!


Do any of you have tips/tricks for flying/packing with an infant?


post signature

3 comments:

  1. She is too cuuuute! Have so much fun on your trip, I'm sure Miss Brynn will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your trip and good luck flying with her! I can't say I have any tips but fingers crossed she'll behave, I'm sure she will :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, having to pack for myself PLUS a baby was so stressful for me, after a few trips here and there you figure out what you do/don't need and it gets a little smoother. But I still over-pack. Hope traveling went smooth and you had a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete