One year of bloggin'

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I somehow missed my blog-iversary on October 5th. So here we are 1 year and 3 days out.(Well duh, I am in Florida so it slipped my mind.)

 When I first started my blog I didn't think weeks later I would end up pregnant with my sweet Brynn nor did I think we would be leaving Finland in a mere two months to be in the states for 10 months. It's a crazy thing to go back and see how much things changed that we least expected, but was the start of our greatest adventure. My blog has now turned into a somewhat mommy blog, but soon I promise all the travel posts will be back in no time! Two weeks until our departure to Luxembourg! Party of 3 back in action :)

Now for my a few of my most popular posts throughout the year (of course all to do with my sweet babe) :





















Can't wait to get started on this second year of blog life and see what it has in store!











post signature

2 comments:

  1. So glad that I've been able to follow along, especially with all the cuteness of Miss Brynn, can't believe it's already almost time for you guys to head to Luxembourg! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower over here! And girl, you are GORGEOUS!! That baby is adorable - the three of you make a beautiful family. Congrats on your one-year blogiversary! I love being able to reflect back on old posts - totally makes blogging worth it.

    ReplyDelete