Ocean Breeze

Friday, October 10, 2014

Brynn has finally been introduced to one of her favorites…. THE BEACH! She is destined to continue this love; her daddy is from Florida, Grams family lives in Florida, and momma has always loved the beach.

Now, she wasn't a huge fan of the wind at the beach. but didn't quite mind the water. She would make the silliest noises which are the same as when we first gave her a big girl bath in all the water. I had to share with you guys my TOP 5 favorite photos of her first time.

[ONE]


[TWO]


My mom, My grandma, Brynn, and I(4 generations)


[THREE]


[FOUR]



[FIVE]

I told y'all she really hated the wind.






post signature

5 comments:

  1. She's a regular beach babe - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so fashionable too!!!! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, these pictures kill me! She is sooooo precious! I love that she loved the beach! It's only gonna get funner from here on out for her :) We took Mia to the beach when she was 6 months old but we pretty much kept her in the little tent thing the whole time. She was crawling at that point and I didn't want her eating sand the whole time, I'm a mean mom, ha ha! I can't wait to take her back to the beach now that she can really play in the water and sand!

    ReplyDelete