Well hello there Luxembourg

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

We arrived in Luxembourg late Thursday night to my sweet husband and the most beautiful roses I've seen. Mind you they are still beautifully bloomin'.We live in a quaint little village called Ernzen and our house is back in the woods. Chickens and all, I adore it. The weather has been really nice. Cool, but such a refreshing change from the heat in Texas. My dad is here with us and so we are trying to do a little bit of sight seeing before he leaves on Nov. 3rd.

Yesterday we decided to park and walk around the centre of Luxembourg City and take the elevator down to The Grund(lower city). The centre has tons of shops, restaurants, and bakery's. Deep inside the Centre you can't drive so the brick streets are crowded with walking people. My favorite! I love the mix of old and new buildings they have. We are definitely in Europe y'all. Let me just go ahead and photo dump…..






















Stay tuned for my next travel post about Trier, Germany!





post signature

6 comments:

  1. wow, gorgeous pictures! Hope you're enjoying your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love all the photos! Your little family is just perfect! What a quaint town! So cool that you have chickens! I want to do chickens when our house is finally built! Nothing like farm fresh eggs! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so gorgeous there and you have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful is right..!! So happy for your family to be reunited, both your smiles say it all!! :)

    ReplyDelete