Christmas Wish List

Friday, November 22, 2013

Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year and since it is right around the corner though I would do a wish list! IF we were buying presents for each other this year Brad would be lucky to read this and have this handed to him. Oh wait, I do that anyway. Our initial plan was to take a trip to Paris or Rovaniemi here in Finland in lieu of gifts. Now we don't exactly know where we will be just yet for the Christmas with his surgery coming up and healing time BUT, we can always carry these items on to Valentines, My Birthday and Our Anniversary. ;)


These four things I have swooned over for quite some time now! J.Crew killed it with that vest. It is perfect in my eyes.

What are you ladies asking for this year?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I looooooove that vest, gimme! Paris would be so awesome to experience during Christmas! I would take a trip over material items ANY day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White chucks are the best they go with everything!! & that vest is so perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete