Taste of Tuesday: Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Glaze

Tuesday, November 26, 2013


Ingredients

Dough: Well I used to the canned pre-made cinnamon roll dough because I haven't quite yet found yeast. Yep, took the easy way out. They were still SO good. 

Filling: +3/4 cup of golden brown sugar(packed)
+2 tablespoons of cinnamon 
+1/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature

Glaze: +4 ounces of cream cheese at room temperature
+1 cup of powdered sugar
+1/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature
+1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract

Directions

+ Preheat oven to 375 fahrenheit

Dough: +Roll out and flatten down on floured surface(or cutting board like me).

Filling: +Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon.
+Spread butter across dough
+ Sprinkle or spread brown sugar and cinnamon mix all over the dough.

+Roll dough up long ways like a log.
+Cut into 1/2 to 3/4 inch wide.
+Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for 10 minutes

Glaze: +Mix all ingredients together.
+Spread over rolls hot or at room temperature. 

These were my absolute favorite and a huge hit with Brads teammates! Be sure to check out all the other link ups over at Let's Get Bananas! and Blissfully Miller!






post signature

4 comments:

  1. I, sadly, have never made homemade cinnamon rolls. These looks so good! I need to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinnamon rolls are such a treat and I love them for Christmas morning. These look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this looks amazing !! we are big fans of the "sticky buns" as we call them lol :) and this little recipe has to be given a try in my home!! thanks for sharing :) and if im not mistaken your parents should be arriving soon yay for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How yummy! I love sticky buns, there is a shop in my town that makes homemade bread every day at four in the morning, I do not have that dedication!

    Makeover With Aspen

    ReplyDelete