Taste of Tuesday:Honey Soy Chicken Breasts

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Found this link up on Blissfully Miller and Let's Get Bananas! I am so excited about it because one I love food and two I love sharing my favorite recipes I have tried! Be sure to link up too and check out the others!:)


HONEY SOY CHICKEN BREASTS

Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts
1/4 cup of honey
1/3 cup of light soy sauce
1/2 tsp of ground black pepper
4 cloves of minced garlic
1 tbsp grated ginger

Directions:
-Mix all ingredients except chicken breast and pour into a large Ziploc bag.
-Add the chicken breasts, lay flat in the fridge and let marinate for 2 hours at the least and overnight at the most. 
-Once marinated place chicken breasts on an aluminum foil lined cookie sheet and bake at 375 F, uncovered, for 45 to 50 minutes. 
-Don't throw away the marinade, while the chicken is cooking simmer the marinade over low and brush it on the breasts every 10 minutes as it cooks. 
*We serve ours with steamed rice and steamed broccoli 
ENJOY!





post signature

8 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious and not a lot of ingredients! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! What a perfect marinade for a quick dinner. I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect weeknight meal! The marinade sounds delish! Cannot wait to give this a try.. it's on the grocery list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay another recipe for me to try !!! It seriously looks delicious :)
    thanks for sharing girl

    xoxo
    Jocelyn @ Pretty Lucky Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds yummy and easy, I'm always looking for new chicken recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! YUM! I'm always looking to try new recipes. I don't mind cooking as long as I'm cooking new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks delicious!! We do a lot of "chicken" in our house so I'll definitely be jotting this recipe down :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great! I'd love to try this sometime.

    ReplyDelete