Winter Nail Polish

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Let me get this straight, I am obsessed with any nail polish, but Essie just snags at my heart every time I see it. 
I only own one of these colors and it is the Midnight Cami. I am on the look out for the rest(& they actually sell them here!) because they are the perfect winter shades. A nude is always my go to no matter the season which is why I added in the Jazz color. With Essie nail polish I can get my nail polish to stay a good week with no chips. Here is what I do & use:
1. File 
2. Buff
4. One coat each hand, let dry
5. Second coat each hand, let dry
6. Top Coat- Fast Forward by China Glaze (It really does dry so quick!)
TA-DA!

-China Glaze also has so many awesome treatments, Base coats and Top coats! Since I have my Cosmetology License I can get China Glaze close to half off which is always a huge plus in my book. 

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Love Essie and these colors! Cute blog!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these colors! One I'm loving right now as well is Julep's "winter"!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just came across the julep boxes! Even more reason to look into that! Thanks!

      Delete