Twinsies 50th Birthday Party

Sunday, March 2, 2014

As you all know we had a previous surprise party for my momma on her actual BIRTHday, but my aunt and uncle had been planning a BIG 50th party in Florida with my moms twin and all the family.

Let me just say it was A-MAZE-ing. We had the party at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Football Stadium. We were right up top by the pirate ship. I had personally never been to a professional football stadium so it was so cool to see it all and especially not crowded. Even though I bet it is a blast with all the fans. Boy, did we sweat our booties off until the sun went down.

We had some appetizers and then a YUMMY meal. It included salad, chicken, hangar steak, rolls, potatoes, veggie medley and of course birthday cake. Which I didn't get a picture of.

I was so happy for my momma and her twin Tom to finally be able to celebrate their birthday together. All but one of my moms siblings showed up so that to was a blessing. I am extra happy that Brad and I were able to be home to participate in all the festivities. I would have totally felt left out. We had such an amazing time! Now for a large photo dump of the party. Enjoy!






Birthday Girl 

My sweet grandma & grandpa

My cousin Makenzie.

The tasty meal!

Birthday twins!

They felt cheesy that we made them do this and there are the spouses on the edges admiring their beauties :)


post signature

3 comments:

  1. What a fun time!! Happiest birthday to your mum and you look beautiful lady!! Just glowing :) Love the black maxi and gold jewelry ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I am jealous of you warm weather though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wait you were in Tampa!!! That looks like such a fun time at the Bucs stadium!!!

    ReplyDelete