20 Week Bumpdate

Thursday, March 6, 2014



How far along: 20 weeks

Size of baby: Mango!

Baby's size and weight: 11 ounces and 7 inches head to bottom!

My total weight gain: 10 pounds, I swear I'm lighter on my scale at home ;) 

Baby's development: Those legs of hers have gotten even longer! My those feet too are huge! She will probably pass me up in height one day. :) Brad says oh she definitely has your big head ha. 

Stretch marks: None yet! I use that cream every night to be safe. My belly sure has grown these past few weeks, but it sure looks different in every outfit I wear. 

Wedding Ring: On. 

Belly Button: In still, but it looks funny. 

Maternity clothes: Bella Band, a pair of capris(I was given), and bought three shirts. Even though I think the price is all that is different than regular clothes since they fit generally the same. Oh well, they are cute! 

Gender: GIRL!!

Movement: I've only felt flutters a few times and so I freak out, but she is well and growing!

Sleep: Good for naps, but toss and turn at night. 

What I miss: Tons of energy. 

Food cravings: Vanilla light & fit greek yogurt with chocolate granola still and sweet golden snacking tomatoes(weird, I know). Woke up for the first time last night starving for pineapple. Good thing we had some cut up in the fridge. 

Symptoms: Stuffy nose is it. I've also gotten some pretty bad acid reflex and heartburn. The smoothie Tums are now my best friend. 

Nursery: Have all the furniture and just need to sand it/stain it. We have ordered the mobile, sheets, and some pillows. The sheets, 2 pillows, and a surprise for the wall behind the crib arrived, but waiting on the rest to come in still! Have all colors picked and can't wait to get all the projects going so I can share it with you guys!

Brad isbeing so sweet with my emotions. I cried when I washed his wallet :P

What I'm looking forward to: Sharing her name, possibly tomorrow! Be on the look out :D Baby girls shower. We are doing it in May since I have two friends leaving for Europe and I registered already! I'm way ahead because I'm so excited! 

Best moments: Seeing her kick her legs up and stretch her arms was pure sweetness! Calling her a "her". Seeing all my family in Florida and them rubbing my belly. She also got very spoiled with gifts while we were there. :D oh, the joys of knowing I am halfway there or possibly even a little more than halfway makes my heart scream! I can't wait to lay my eyes on her. 

Wishing I would have gotten a picture of her legs, feet, and arms because they are massive!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh look at your cute bump!!!!! I can't wait to see all of these nursery plans that you have and hearing little girl's name!!!! You've got me hanging on the edge of my chair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! I recently found out I'm pregnant too and those smoothie tums go with me everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete