House guests

Sunday, March 23, 2014

I finally found a down moment to write my post about our house guests the past week or so!

As I mentioned, my friend Ashley from college came to stay for a weekend to start off her Spring Break. We did the typical girls reunite thing and shopped, ate, got coffee, and shopped some more. Was able to buy myself some much needed Spring/Summer clothes that will grow with me and get Brynn some things. I swear I now go into every store leaving with something for her. I truly miss Ashley's company when she isn't here. In college we did quite a bit together and she literally lived down the street. I miss her so much already, but husband and I are going to visit her and her hubby April 12th weekend for her pre-birthday celebrations! :D

I think my belly was on big mode because now it isn't that big. 


Our second house guest was my brother Brady from Iowa for a week. He works at Iowa State and so they were on their Spring Break also. We were so happy he got to come down again. The last time he came was Brad and my Spring Break 3 years ago. This time around we didn't do anything too huge except walk our KOA so he could see the view and the pretty houses, had a fro-yo date, and celebrated St.Patty's. I was their lovely DD. My dad, Brad, and Brady did go out to the ranch to shoot and all those kinds of things too. It was so good to just spend time even if we were just watching TV together until I went to work. I really miss him being around and wish we all lived closer. We will get to see him, my other brother, and the rest of our Iowa family in September when we take baby Brynn!








I have some of the best family and friends! Thank you for coming you two! 

Have a blessed Sunday you guys!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment