Introducing Baby Girls Name

Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Friday!!

Well, we were definitely going to wait until she was born to share her name, but we just love it so much that we don't care what people say. Brad was a little worried about peoples comments that would piss him off or someone taking it. Protective daddy already.

Brad and I have loved this name since before we were pregnant. We thought long and hard and wanted something unique, but that also went with our names. This is actually the only girl name we both loved. Of course I want people to love her name even though I know once she is here no one is going to say, "oh she is beautiful, but why did you pick that name?" People sure are bold with their snooty comments. I am pregnant so either I'll go off on you or cry.

 BRYNN RENEE REESE

I first heard Brynn(pronounced: Bren) from Bethenny from House Wives. I've never personally met anyone named that so that is a plus. I'm sure now I will hear it tons. Renee is my best friend since the first day of 7th grade. She is the one that has stuck by my side no matter how crazy I got during all of our growing up years. She is still my best friend to this day and I have always wanted my littles middle name to be hers. 

Meaning of Brynn: Hill
Meaning of Renee: Reborn

Well, Brads name means Broad Meadow and mine is a babbling brook. So, I suppose our family names make a beautiful scenery ;)

We can't wait to meet our sweet Brynn!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet and perfect name for your little girl! Miss Brynn will be absolutely precious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the baby girl's name !!! So beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! My sister's name is Brinley, kind of a long version of brynn :)

    ReplyDelete