Currently

Monday, March 17, 2014

As you can see I have changed my blog template/layout over to something more simple. I have been liking the grays so decided to do just that. I'm sure eventually I will love something else and yet again it'll change.

I don't have a super exciting blog post just yet until all of our house guests leave. So, decided to pick up on this currently blog post idea and do that.

Making: Baby girl's nursery and our birth plans.

Anticipating: Heading out to Lubbock and then Dallas in April!

Listening to: HGTV,  Love It or List It and let me add I am absolutely obsessed with this show.

Learning: That patience is VERY important and crucial during pregnancy. I seem to want everything to rush and her be here already, but I am enjoying the last 4 months of just Brad and I.

Wearing: VS sweats and a Tee. The most comfortable things while growing this belly.

Enjoying: having company. My sweet friend Ashley just left yesterday and my brother Brady from Iowa is here until Friday.


Looking at: This lovely Macbook keyboard.

Reading: Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts, it is so far so good and yet heart wrenching at the same time from the beginning 3 chapters I've read thus far.

Hope you guys have a blessed day!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the new layout. Love it or list it.... Hilary gets on my nerves so badly, but I do love the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love the new layout!!! Love the idea of the currently post :) My sister loves Nora Robert and some of her books are on my must reads too :) I could watch HGTV all day long lol !!

    xoxo
    Jocelyn @Prettyluckymama

    ReplyDelete