Celebrating my amazing husband.

Monday, March 10, 2014


Yesterday, 26 years ago my amazing husband was born. 

This is my 5th birthday to spend with him and I am so blessed to be able to spend a lifetime more with him. Brad is one of the most humble men I have ever came into contact with and I feel so proud to be his wife. We spent the day celebrating him with my family and our friends. 

We started the day with church, lunch at Cheddar's, and then a BBQ with everyone at 5. 

Our spread for the BBQ included: Hamburgers, hotdogs, boudin sausage, vegetable skewers, queso, fruit mix, and I made him a Red Velvet cake with Cream Cheese frosting. His absolute favorite that his Aunt used to make him for every birthday. 

It is even more of a blessing watching all those that showed up to celebrate him and the way they truly adore him. 
So my decorating skills aren't all that, but it tasted great.

My dad gettin' down on the grill.



I will always make him blow out candles...

and take a picture with his cake.





It was a fun evening!

post signature

1 comment: