Can't stop watching

Thursday, October 24, 2013

In reality all we pretty much do with our free time is watch TV Series or movies. If you are living overseas or need somewhere to catch up on shows go to ProjectTV. Its AMAZE-ing. We are probably pretty close to seeing all of the good series out there. Here are a few of our all time favs thus far in no particular order....
We have loved this show since we first met 4 years ago! I mean and Shemar Moore....

Why oh why is it over?!

Are they not just so cute? Love a good crime show. 

Once again why is it done?! 

I'm still confused on what all went on. lol

oh Michael Scofield. 

When I was a little girl, my understanding of revenge was as simple as the Sunday school proverbs it hid behind. 

this has to happen in real life, right?

Charlie Hunnam and a MC, need I say more

We love Zombies

Let's be real Brad won't watch this so it is more my show and I am obsessed with vampires. I dream about them constantly. I am always a good Vamp.

Brad used to watch this until he realized that are carrying it on way too long. Oh well I love them girls. 

I have never been a religious watcher of this show but started catching up in Spain and was hooked. I don't understand why any TV series has to end. ha.



Any TV Series we are missing out on? We are always up for more!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I am completely obsessed with Revenge!! I swear I always have to re-watch every episode to make sure I didn't miss anything lol and The Walking Dead holy hell is it graphic but I can't stop watching ha!
    I also watch Hart of Dixie, Arrow, Nashville, and Back in the Game they are all so different but good :)
    Oh and I am totally late to this party but I love Veronica Mars. It only has three seasons and has been over for a few years but I am hooked !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, Revenge is one of those you just can't stop watching and it is so jammed packed. I definitely need to look more into those shows! I have seen a few of Nashville and need to just sit down and focus! Ah thank you for the suggestions, I live life for TV these days ;)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! :) and if you need any tips about Finland or anything, I'm always happy to help! I love to connect with and meet new people, so message me anytime :) Have a great evening, even though it's pretty miserable outside :D xo Kat
    ps. I'm hooked on reality tv :o Just watched Giuliana and Bill S01 from netflix. I'm such a dork! Used to be addicted to Gossip Girl, and now I'm afraid to watch the last season, because I know what happends :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I love to meet new people also! It makes for a great adventure :) Giuliana and Bill is a fav of mine!

      Delete
  3. If you haven't checked out Bones, that's my favorite! :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute
    @TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete