Playing Catch Up

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

There really hasn't been anything too incredibly exciting going on except our normal day to day stuff. I figure now is as good of a time as any to do iPhone photo recaps of whats been up and just talk. Plus, I'm bowing out of Menu Monday this week since I am only doing two exciting dishes that I will post recipes and photos later as we eat them. :)




Hubs went moose hunting for the first time last Sunday! He was like a little kid in a candy store. Not my forte, but totally his. 

We love getting precious pictures of our nieces and nephews, heres a few. They grow so much in 8 months! Wait, we just saw them 4 months ago! crazy...

 

 Finally got to wear my new cardi for Brads game Saturday. A little peek of the outfit :)


 

Saturday Brad had a basketball game. It has been so rainy and ugly outside lately. We had the joys of walking in it to and from the game, but we got some photo action in. It was an awesome tough game. 


 

 After his game we came home and drank some of these Finnish ciders. Can you say yummy?! Boy do they sneak up on ya! We popped some popcorn and watched our boys play some football. Yes, Tech lost but we had an awesome game. OSU we're comin' for you!

We received an awesome little care package from our sweetest friends with our favorite goodies! I am particularly excited about the applesauce and caramel Starbucks coffee packets. 

We are hoping my parents will be here in three weeks and then I am sure I will have many pictures of the adventures we will take them on! Have a blessed rest of the week! :)


post signature



11 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! This place reminds me of a place in Brazil for some reason.

    Hope you're having fun over there exploring! :)

    XO
    Marisha
    avidaebelaofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great pictures! I love your outfit you are wearing - and is that a leopard umbrella!?
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Care packages are the best, looks like you got an awesome one, too!

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics and such a cute outfit you are rocking there! That would be so great if your parents are able to come, I hope the weather gets a little better(in some direction-either more winter or at least sunny... I get a little jumpy during storms)! Then you definitely have to come visit the Helsinki area !!
    xo
    Kat
    ps. I love Sour patch kids and Twizzlers! sometimes I buy Twizzlers from a bigger Grocery store near us since they have an "American section", but Sour patch kids can't be bought anywhere. And no Finnish sour candy can compete! Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We plan to at least spend a night or so in Helsinki if they come! I really hope the weather gets better too, I'm over the thunder storms and pouring rain haha! Ooohhh ill have to look for twizzlers! Have a good night!

      Delete
  5. Such a cute outfit! Is that a leopard umbrellas? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your outfit, especially the leop umbrella! :)

    xo
    Megan

    ReplyDelete