Fur Baby Fall Link Up!

Monday, October 28, 2013

This weeks fall link up has to do with babies, kiddos or those fur babies. Referring back to my post about Allie Girl  I still tremendously miss her and we officially don't get to have her here. Sad Sad day. My parents are so good about sending us pictures almost daily. They really are the best fur-grandparents EVER! (Bad quality due to all of these pictures being taken with phones, but she is still so cute!)
Mom sent us this saying "Good luck at your game daddy!" Seriously so perfect & just made our day. 
She is seriously getting huge! I mean 5 whole pounds ;) She now takes up the whole arm of the couch! We had to order her a new pink house so she isn;t squished at night anymore. Yep, we're mean and don;t let her sleep with us. Although she takes plenty of naps in our bed :)
On Saturday night we got to have a Skype date with her and my parents! It is seriously the cutest thing watching her be so curious as to why she can hear us and see us but can't lick us.

Oh, how we miss her so!! Be sure to check out all the other Link Ups for this week. There are some pretty cute kiddos and fur-babies!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute!!!! I love that you still get to skype though to see that sweet baby girl. I just love that first picture of her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SHE IS SO CUTE!!! I just want to pick her up right now!! Huge dog lovers in our home, well just animals lovers in general.

    ReplyDelete