Menu Monday

Monday, October 14, 2013

Just finished planning our menu for this week so I thought it would be fun to share it with you guys, along with some of the recipes! Just a heads up we rarely go for healthy anymore and just go for yummy and filling. Brad could eat 13 times a day, yup he's a growin' boy.

{Monday} Baked Pork Chops, Steamed Rice and Mixed Veggies. Mondays Brad gets home around 9-9:45 so we always throw together a quick meal. We eat way too late every night, i know. I always just season the pork chops with salt, pepper, garlic and a type of season all, Finnish style. I always make 2 cups of rice, add three cups of water, bring it to a boil then turn it on low and cover until sticky and all the water is absorbed. Easy Peasy!

{Tuesday} Salsa Chicken Casserole. This will be my first time making it, but I am very excited! Find the recipe here

{Wednesday} Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans. Find the recipe to the Parmesan Crusted Chicken here.

{Thursday} Chicken Taco Salad. We get tired of all the ground beef in anything "mexican" so decided to go for chicken in the taco salad. Find the recipe here

{Friday} Pizza and Garlic Cheese Balls. Ok, so literally they have the best "american" frozen pizza we have ever tasted. It definitely is in the running with DiGiorno. For the recipe to the Garlic Cheese Balls click here

-I made Pumpkin Spice Muffins today, thanks to my mom for sending ingredients. So, we will definitely be eating them for breakfast, lunch, snack and dessert. What can I say we love pumpkin anything!
Brad took one before I could snap the picture.


What's on your menu this week?!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. That all sounds amazing! Making my menu for the week look a little dull :)

    ReplyDelete